Professional Dog Training in Pittsburgh
During this time we are pleased to feature training sessions with Paul Anthony and his proteges, Trainer Cecil and Trainer Chrissy. We understand that for many of you, your schedules and habits have changed drastically, and the needs of dogs and puppies don’t stop.
We take the task of maintaining cleanliness, and social distancing protocols very seriously, and have tried to offer solutions that take that into account.
Paul, Cecil's, and Chrissy's experience and expertise focuses on teaching client’s pets obedience, behavior modification & detection.
They use motivational, operant, and traditional training techniques to achieve the desired behavior from the dog. They strongly believe in the need to educate both owner and dog in order to nurture their relationship, and help them achieve their highest potential.
What we offer:
- Evaluations at both our Gibsonia and Ambridge locations.
- Private lessons at both our Gibsonia and Ambridge locations.
- Board and Train: Includes practicing engagement, sit, place, down, recall, loose leash walking skills, socialization, and teaching your dog to relax. 2 week board and train includes two training collars, place bed, leash and 2 private lessons at our facility with in one month of board and train completion. Dogs that complete board and train are able to attend drop in Advanced Class.
- Beginner Class For dogs of all ages new to training. We teach foundation of engagement, loose leash walking, place command, coming when called, socialization, and potty training. You will work towards AKC Puppy Star or Canine Good Citizen.
- Intermediate Class Enhance the foundations worked on in beginner class and working through distractions. Work towards AKC Puppy Star, AKC CGC, AKC CGCA, and AKC Trick Dog.
- Advanced Class-drop in After completing the beginner class and intermediate class you can attend our advanced class. The advance class is on a drop in basis. Advanced class can include agility exercises, nose work, AKC CGC, AKC CGCA, AKC CGCU and AKC Trick Dog. We will work on advanced social and environmental stressors, obedience, socialization, and distractions.
Interested in Enrolling?
The best way to accurately gauge which program or training schedule is a good fit for your dog is by scheduling an evaluation.